1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Went to the wrong Prius!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by BatPrius, Jul 28, 2005.

1. BatPrius

BatPrius Former 2005 Prius owner

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I had a pretty cool experience Sunday.

My husband and I were running separate errands and met at a Safeway. I had the kids with me in the van and had to get something for the kids out of the prius. We drove to what I thought was our white prius... but for some reason my husband wasn't in it. Then I see him standing two rows away waving the kids' security blankets standing by our car.

This is the first time I have ever seen a prius twin in a parking lot.

2. spamalicious

spamalicious New Member

Hahah, funny story.At least you didn't try hard to get in the car, then get hauled away!

I saw a Prius twin just days after I purchased mine. The dealership I purchased from had two white, so I parked next to it, and noticed it had temporary tags. I was wondering if it was the other white one... Guess it was not purchased at the same dealership, it did not have the Larry Miller dealership sticker. Don't know where the twin was purchased, but my sighting in a parking lot in the Glendale area was not terribly far from the dealer!

So far, I have only seen two other whites, and a gold-ish color out in my area on the west side.

Though, something strange has happened to me...I am currently on Vacation in Indiana, and I saw a silver Prius from Florida. I got all excited and talked to them. Nice people they were....I wonder if most Prius owners are nice people...

3. BatPrius

BatPrius Former 2005 Prius owner

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I usually pass one or two prius owners to or from work everyday. Frequently we wave to each other. So I do think that most Prius owners are nice ;)

So you are seeing Prius drivers out of the Valley? On our trip to TN this summer we saw very few. Of course on our trips to California, we see plenty.

Sher