1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We're BACK!!!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Danny, May 18, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I wanted to thank everyone for your patience during our outage over the last couple of days. Our host assures us that they have the problem under control now and that we shouldn't have anymore issues in the future.

Thanks for sticking with us and thank you for the emails of encouragement during the downtime. I tried my best to keep in contact with those I had contact information for, and hope that information was passed on throughout the membership.

Have a good Tuesday!

Danny

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

thanks danny. and good luck. your host has given you a number of problems. frankly i would not be thinking about giving them too many more chances, there are lots of good hosts out there and this just may not be one of them...

3. chris_b_01

chris_b_01 New Member

Woo Hoo!

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We're gonna wait and see how the conversion to the dedicated server goes (hopefully by the end of the month) and then re-analyze our situation then. Hopefully after that move there won't be anymore issues since we'll have control to just go in and fix what's wrong instead of becoming a "trouble ticket."

5. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

For the past five years I have had a website hosted by Hostway.com and their service and technical support are excellent. I highly recommend this company.

6. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

For a second there I thought Danny had finally gotten his car and had just shut things down so he could spend time with his new toy.

7. frbill

frbill New Member

Thanks the hard work Danny! I run my own webserver and know how hard it can be to keep things working. I now realize how dependent I am on this site for Prius News. I was here a dozen times yesterday ... Until my car arrives( In Port in Portland the 21st of May) I need my prius fix. Thanks again for the hard work.

Peace,

Fr. Bill Kessler