1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wet Okole Seat Covers for Gen III prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by 48/50, Oct 6, 2009.

1. 48/50

48/50 Junior Member

Model:
    IV
    Anybody want to buy Wet Okole seat covers for the Gen III Prius?

The color is black w/ dark gray and has the word "prius" on the front seat covers. The seat covers are for all 4 seats. Bought it for $562, will sell it for $500. It's brand new and still in the plastic. It's a 6 week wait for wet okole orders so if anybody wants to avoid the wait and buy them now? I wanted all black seat covers and I received the black and gray ones instead. I can post it up on ebay for a no hassle order. I'll post some pictures if anyone is interested...

2. RadioZero

RadioZero Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  3. 48/50

48/50 Junior Member

Model:
    IV
    pics!

Attached Files:

4. wendellw

wendellw New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I am actually looking for some of these seat covers. I had them in my old Explorer and I love them.

Did you order them online or did you get them from the factory in Costa Mesa, CA?

Where are you located at?

5. 48/50

48/50 Junior Member

Model:
    IV

I live in Hawai'i so I bought them at the Wet Okole store out here. The seat covers come with the arm rest for the middle console in the front and back seats. The seat covers also accommodate the side seat airbags. Interested?