1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by drifty1955, Oct 30, 2007.

1. drifty1955

drifty1955 New Member

[attachmentid=12254]

Hello,
    Got some requests to see what the Okole's look like. Come with the center console cover and headrest covers. They fit great and have adj. dual way clamps. $ 255 delivered fronts only. I think its worth it. Its a type of soft neoprene that is waterproof in fact they say to clean them just shampoo them on the seat. No machine wash. [attachmentid=12255][attachmentid=12256][attachmentid=12258][attachmentid=12257]

Ooops..forgot one...say hello Rambo....[attachmentid=12260]

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. ibcs

ibcs New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Drifty'sDad @ Oct 30 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]532469[/snapback]</div>
    A couple of questions - Is that the Standard or Full Piping Model? Does it help with the lumbar support for the driver's seat? Did you get the lumbar option? I have seen on other that have the Prius logo in the front seats request no logo?

Thanks,
    ---Kent

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    They do look great! Just like I pictured them.

ISSUE: Now how are you going to avoid the temptation to put them in the rear as well? I don't think I could. :)

4. drifty1955

drifty1955 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ibcs @ Oct 30 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]532505[/snapback]</div>

Thats standard...no piping...and no there is really no lumbar improvement. But there pretty thick though. No I did not get the lumbar option. Yes I did not request a PRIUS logo as I had heard there appliqués not embroidered. They are really nice though and fit perfect and super tight.
    I have bought the cheaper seats off ebay before and they all seem to deteriorate quickly and turn into dust bombs. Slap the seat and you get a cloud of dust. I can't see putting $50 seat covers on such a nice car.
    $255 delivered and took about 7 weeks. They sent me some swatches and they had a lighter color inset that was lighter than the bisque but I opted for this darker color insert to hopefully hide the dirt/wear a little but its made of a very soft weird neoprene that Okole calls " The newest neoprene rage"......ok..I'll go with that. Very happy with them. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boo @ Oct 30 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]532544[/snapback]</div>

Hi Boo,
    Thanks alot! I have a doggie and when he's in the back its perfect with the seats down as he can lay up high between the seats and he stays right there as opposed to going batsh*t on the seats so I end up keeping the seats down all the time or I would. I didn't even price front & backs as I bet it was expensive but you get what you pay for right? Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boo @ Oct 30 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]532544[/snapback]</div>

Oh...btw,... Awesome Avatar...Duvall is my favorite all time actor. No one better. Has he ever done a movie that wasn't great?

5. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

Seat covers look very nice! If I had seen these pics before I finalized my order, I probably would've went same color combo. What number color did you use for the inside? (Will help others you come across this thread to make a color choice)

I called Wet Okole today, and my covers should be ready for pick-up this week. I'll post pics once installed.

6. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Very nice!

Someday when I can afford them I am getting a set. My drivers seat is starting to look worn. :(

7. CIA_Guy

CIA_Guy Junior Member

Anyone get the back seat pockets with the Wet Okole seat covers? I'm curious if they look okay. It's a cheap enough option, I'll go ahead and get them if they look good.

8. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CIA_Guy @ Nov 6 2007, 05:42 PM) [snapback]535867[/snapback]</div>
    I saw them at their showroom and was not impressed. IMO they cheapen the look of the covers. These covers can almost pass for actual seat upholstery, but the sewn-on mesh pocket with it's plastic zipper ruins that visual. Again, just my opinion.

9. ibcs

ibcs New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CIA_Guy @ Nov 6 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]535867[/snapback]</div>
    I just ordered the front/rear with lumbar and seat backs. Will report after I get them in.

---Kent