1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wetokole covers on black Prius - who has pics?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tofupriusgirl, Oct 1, 2007.

1. tofupriusgirl

tofupriusgirl New Member

Brand new owner here of a black 08 Prius! I am freaking out!!!!!

I am looking for anyone that can post pics of their Wetokole covers in their black Prius. I want to get a really good feel for how they look before I purchase since they are so expensive! I was thinking of doing a light grey & black that would go along w/ the light gray interior. I did order swatches already including the charcoal (but that one looks brownish on the site).

If anyone can post pics, I would be really appreciative.

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tofupriusgirl @ Oct 1 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]520065[/snapback]</div>
    Search "Wet Okole" (two words) --- several of the threads found with this search have pictures of these seat covers in different colors.

PriusChat member ScubaX has pictures of his/her Wet Okole seat covers --- black sides with charcoal inserts --- at the the following linked thread:

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=7705&st=20

3. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

I'll have some pics up this weekend of my black Prius with Wet Okole covers. I have the bisque interior, and went with solid black covers, full piping. Picked them up today, and have only installed the driver seat so far. So far, I am really pleased with the black covers in the beige interior, but wondering if there will be too much black once front and rear seats are all covered.

4. drifty1955

drifty1955 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tofupriusgirl @ Oct 1 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]520065[/snapback]</div>
    [attachmentid=12285][attachmentid=12286][attachmentid=12288]

And here you go....2 tone...brand new...no piping...no lumbar...no emblem.... Fronts only comes with headrests & center cover. Fit like a glove. High quality strap system...$ 255 delivered & 6-7 weeks. Love them.

Attached Files:

5. blamy

blamy Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Very nice Pics! Doesn't look as if they supply door arm rest covers? Otherwise very very nice and I'm Jealous; I want some!

6. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

Armrest covers would make the package complete. Unfortunatly, it seems replacing or adding material to the armrests is not such a simple task, requiring the removal of the door panel and further mods to how the armrest re-attaches once done.

I just finished my seat cover installation tonight (pics and notes will follow), and I plan on taking my car to their Costa Mesa office and see what they can about the armrests, even if it is just supplying me with some of the material so I can re-wrap the armrests myself.

7. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member