1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What are the odds of that

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PriusOwner004, Sep 1, 2007.

1. PriusOwner004

PriusOwner004 New Member

At a red light the other day on a 3 lane street there were: Camry, Blue Prius, Green Prius one in each lane. We all looked at each other and started laughing.
    I've a feeling Hybrids will take over the world in a few short years.

2. onlynark

onlynark Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriusOwner004 @ Sep 1 2007, 05:42 PM) [snapback]505585[/snapback]</div>

not sure I get it. I was just in a parking lot and passed up a couple of prii. They are very common here. What would have been quite rare if it was a red, yellow and green prii all at one stop light.

3. PriusOwner004

PriusOwner004 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nark @ Sep 1 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]505591[/snapback]</div>

This is the first time I see a Camry Hybrid. First time I see three hybrids next to each other at a red light. Next time you are at a red light with two other hybrids, just by chance, let us know. I've a feeling that won't be any time soon. Then you'll get it! It's rare, even in San Fran, tust me. While it's not rare to spot other hybrids on the street or a parking lot, it's rare to be with two others at a red light, just by chance.