1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What color is my Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Muleears, May 2, 2006.

1. Muleears

Muleears New Member

I bought my '01 classic a couple weeks ago and love it. I am now trying to figure out what the color is called. It is a light blue with maybe a hint of sea green. Seaside pearl maybe? Where is the paint code and where would I look it up?

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I do not know what color that is (Seaside Pearl is on the 2004-06's and is a darker blue), but maybe this link courtesy john1701a will help you out...

Classic Prius Colors

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Looking at http://john1701a.com/prius/prius-colors_classic.htm (where Rancid13 suggested), it sounds like Aqua Ice Opalescent to me.

Your paint information is on the door jam label. I used to have a Mercedes and it came with a metal card which had all most of that information. You merely took that to the dealer and they had all the information they needed.

4. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

The classic had three blues: Aqua Ice Opalescent, Blue Moon Pearl and a dark blue whose name I can't remember.

I had a Blue Moon Pearl. It has a touch of purple in it. I thought it was a gorgous color. You can't miss it.

If yours isn't Blue Moon, it's Aqua Ice. I think it was the most-produced color the Prius came in in '01.

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Funny. Aqua Ice Opal was called Ocean Blue Pearl in Canada.