1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What did you pay out the door for your 2013 Prius C Four ?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by SweetScarletShop, Sep 16, 2013.

1. SweetScarletShop

SweetScarletShop New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I just bought it today, and I paid $25,000 out the door, but I felt rushed and didn't negotiate very hard since it was brand new (76 miles) and I was so tired of sitting around at the dealerships. I almost bought a Honda Civic Hybrid, because it drives much better, but I really wanted a hatchback. What is a fair price that I should have paid? Should I be feeling buyer's regret?

2. Finesse

Finesse Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    What options did you get on the car? If it helps, check out truecar.

Considering MSRP on base Trim 4 with no options is 24170 and you paid 25000 OTD, you did an okay job assuming your state charges fees and taxes on top of it. If you got a moonroof and other options on it, it's a fantastic deal. :)

Enjoy your new car! I'm currently closing a deal on Trim 4 with moonroof + 15" alloy wheels for $24800 OTD in California.

3. Rob D

Rob D Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I just bought my Prius C four on Friday. Black Sand Pearl, Moonroof, 15in wheels, audio package.
    Sticker was $25,649. I got it for $21,700. You can get them down if you are REALLY good! I also got the 6/yr extended warranty for $520.

I think it was a good deal?

Turn off signatures in Tapatalk Tapatalk