1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What do i have to do to get an update on my floormats?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by aspalek, Apr 2, 2008.

1. aspalek

aspalek New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have paid $165 and have only received part of my order, and no updates on availability despite repeated requests. Do i have to go through Paypal to resolve this? I wish i had read other's complaints before buying on this site.
    Please update me on my order ASAP - order 6071.

Anne Friedman

[email protected]

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi Anne, and thank you for your order through the PC Shop. In your original email I replied on the 25th saying that the products ship from multiple sources and that we would provide tracking once we had it. We receive tracking from the ExactMats manufacturer, but not from our Toyota OEM supplier. We have requested tracking for your mats and will provide it as soon as we have it. What you did not state in your post was that you have received part of your order (the ExactMats) and were provided with tracking information as soon as we had it.

We quote a shipping time of 5-10 business days because of our multiple shipping locations and the various parts of the country our items ship from. I'm confident you will have your OEM mats soon. Thanks again for your order.

Also, just so that we keep the record straight - we have responded to each of your emails except for your most recent one while we awaited receiving tracking information. I'm sorry that we didn't respond to that one sooner, but we were hoping to have had the tracking information by now.

Danny