1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Does A Bored Squid Do?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Not just ANY elevator though... :ph34r:

If you're ever in NYC, they finally opened up to the public again (they had it closed off to "customers only" for a while after Sept. 11), the elevators within the Marriot at Times Square.

Every time I'm in NYC (which is at least once a month), my friends and I get a kick out of taking a ride up this elevator. You see, it's one of these bubble elevators that gently rockets you up to the 45th floor. It will likely give you that *weird* feeling in your stomach going up or down, as it really acclerates... Definitely not for those *squeamish* with respect to hieghts... :lol:

...anyhow, here's a brief mpeg/avi I was able to take to give you a good idea. Unfortunatley, it was a busy night, so I didn't get to go from the lobby up to the 45th floor nonstop... always some a-hole putting a dent in my fun... :angry:

It's 5.X megs, might take a minute or two to download:

NYC Elevator Ride

Sincerely yours,

Squid