1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Drives Us 54 "Chelsea Sexton and the Volt redux"

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    The What Drives Us podcast recorded live this past week and featured guest panelist Chelsea Sexton, who came on to talk about her continued experience with her Chevy Volt. This week's episode also discussed Fisker's plan to sell 15,000 Karma EVs annually, Honda's hybrid "road map" and their continued dependence on the IMA system, and Hyundai's decision to delay the Sonata hybrid in order to add a noisemaker "feature". We're now recording the show LIVE each week at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific if you would like to come on and join in the fun of a live chat room while we talk about all things with green cars. You can check out the video podcast below. Hosts: Danny Cooper, Russell Frost Panelists: Linda Weidemann, Jason Holder, Tony Schaefer Special Guest: Chelsea Sexton Episode #: 54 Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes Subscribe to What Drives Us - Enhanced Edition with your favorite podcatcher Subscribe to What Drives Us - MP3 with your favorite podcatcher Direct Enhanced M4A Download Show notes can be found on the What Drives Us website: http://whatdrives.us/podcast/episode-54-chelsea-sexton-and-volt-redux

1 person likes this.
  2. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Thanks! :)
    I'm listening to it right now.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    My God have mercy on your soul.

4. Rybold

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I listened to that whole approximately two hour podcast. When I heard that "Tiger blood" comment at the beginning, I laughed. But you guys should have just invited Charlie Sheen onto the show. LOL.

I learned and heard some good stuff though. Thanks. :)

5. austingreen

austingreen Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Wait does the volt now run on tiger's blood and have ev1 dna?

It would be nice if there was a transcript so those of us that read fast could scan it.

6. Rybold

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    It depends on whether Charlie Sheen is driving it or not. (that would make for some good entertainment: "Charlie Sheen Reviews The Chevy Volt. Tonight at 7pm)

If you dont understand the Charlie Sheen and Tiger Blood comments, go to Youtube and type in "Jimmy Kimmel Charlie Sheen."

7. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I missed the chat yet again. I'm still recovering from last week's horrors. One of these days I jump in!

Great show BTW! I sent Russell my critiques and approvals. lol