1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured What Drives Us Podcast - Special LIVE Episode – Faraday Future Live Reveal at CES - What...

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Dr. Evan Fusco, Tony Schaefer, Mark Coughlan and Russell Frost get taken for a ride waiting for the reveal of the FF91, Faraday Future’s “first production” vehicle. Spend two hours with us being disgusted at how silly this presentation and more importantly, how clueless this vehicle is. We paid the price sitting through this so […]

Read more about this episode on WhatDrives.Us

2. DavidA

DavidA Prius owner since July 2009

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sadly, I was taken on that ride right along with them. Really helps to watch that stuff after the fact in YouTube's 1.5 speed mode to lessen the pain, if only by 33%. The FF fail, of course, began a while ago, and that "reveal," and I am using that term loosely, was one train wreck after another.

Happily, I can think of one very useful purpose for the FF reveal video (with full commentary at What Drives Us), and that is for marketing majors to be taught what never to do in a product reveal.

It all played out like one of the classic MST3K shows.