1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. Andy Miller

Andy Miller New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    This is hilarious. I'm sitting in my 2013 Prius trying to follow these directions:

DO-IT-YOURSELF TEST PROCEDURE (thanks to jdenenberg):
    - Without brake pedal, press the Power button once and release to enter ACC mode
    - Press and hold the MFD Info button, then turn the headlights on and off three times to enter Maintenance mode; release Info button
    ------++++

When I search the forum I see answers that there is no such thing as an MFD button. It's called the MFD info button. I still don't know which button - lol. Guess I'll get the manual out. If anyone can reply here with an explanation it might help others.

Doh- I just realized the instructions I was trying to follow we're for card up to 2009. Stupid user error on my part. No wonder that I couldn't find the MFD info button.

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    If your 2013 has the seven inch MFD screen (the one where the CD slot is hidden behind it), the buttons down the right side are SEEK TRACK INFO DEST MAP SETUP :telephone_receiver:.

If your model came with the 6.1 inch MFD (CD slot above screen), I guess there isn't an INFO button, and I'm not sure of the method to get to the diag screens for that one (or even if it has the same capabilities, since that one's not made by Denso).

-Chap