1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What is the trick with Coastal?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Allannde, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Allannde

Allannde Just a Senior

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Some people report instant response and happy results with Coastal. I call and get a recording. I email and get no response. I send an online order - no response. They have good products and I would like to support them but at some point they need to repond or that is not possible. Any advice?????

Allan de

2. infohwyguy

infohwyguy New Member

I had a pretty good experience with Coastal; got my EV kit within a week of ordering in mid January 2006.

You may not be getting a response right now because if you check out their site, you'll see they are closed for the first two weeks of February.

Rick S

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Patience is a virtue (You waited for your Prius, right?). According to their site they will be closed during the first two weeks of February.

I ordered an Auto-Lock kit and NAV Enhancement kit last April. I got the Auto-Lock kit in September and the NAV kit last month. I've found that the phone works better than email. Also, it seems to a quicker turnaround if they have the product in stock.

4. Allannde

Allannde Just a Senior

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced

5. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    You're welcome. :)

Unfortuately that has been the problem with Coastal for some time. Great mods, but communication is lacking. If you do get something and have a problem, I understand they are very helpful.