1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What is your Dealer Hiding

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by olends, Jul 10, 2004.

1. olends

olends New Member

while i was driving around, every once an awhile i just drive around the dealer lot. this time me and my girlfriend were just looking at the new Scion TC. and we were driving through, first we saw a damaged classic, i always look at the damaged ones, cause it might be the only one i could afford. then we went to the back of the lot, near the woods, and there just off the black top were 14 New '04 prius. almost every color of the rainbow, and numerous packages, from base models to packages #8, and #9. i took pictures of them all but i have no hosting space. if danny can get the local club space open, maybe i could put them there. but it make me think, 14 cars, maybe all your cars ended up here in Latham, NY.

2. Joel

Joel New Member

..they're massing for an invasion maybe?

3. davidbw

davidbw Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This is slightly off topic ... I drove by a small strip mall that is near another new car dealer [One that is NOT a Toyota dealership]. In an adjacent parking lot, surrounded by a fence was a large number of vehicles still with stickers and various tape on them, freshly shipped. A number of them had outrageously flat tires. Do they routinely deflate the tires so they can not be stolen? Neglect? Or other more devious reasons.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Did you check are there pods under your bed?!