1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What I've Learned: Homer Simpson

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Tideland Prius, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    When someone tells you your butt is on fire, you should take them at their word.

There is no such thing as a bad doughnut.

Kids are like monkeys, only louder.

If you want results, press the red button. The rest are useless.

There are many different religions in this world, but if you look at them carefully, you'll see that they all have one thing in common: They were invented by a giant, superintelligent slug named Dennis.

You should just name your third kid Baby. Trust me -- it'll save you a lot of hassle.

You can have many different jobs and still be lazy.

I enjoy the great taste of Duff. Yes, Duff is the only beer for me. Smooth, creamy Duff . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You can get free stuff if you mention a product in a magazine interview. Like Chips Ahoy! cookies.

You may think it's easier to de-ice your windshield with a flamethrower, but there are repercussions. Serious repercussions.

Click Here for the Full List

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    ....................................................... [attachmentid=4832] ................................................

Attached Files:

3. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Sep 3 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]313845[/snapback]</div>
    Tideland, I love you. Will you please have my babies (so I don't have to?)?