1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What I've seen lately

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by kgall, Aug 22, 2012.

1. kgall

kgall Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Today in a Wal Mart parking lot, I parked my 2012 Prius and noticed a new Prius C nearby.
    I was out of the country for a while, and so this was the first C that I've seen in the wild.
    Then, when I came back, parked two cars away from mine was a Chevy Volt, also my first wild sighting.

Since I've been back (almost two months), it seems like there are a lot of Prius Vs around Little Rock, and a few 2012 regular Prii with the new taillights. Not so many Cs though.

PriusCamper likes this.
  2. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I saw my first Volt with a "neighbour" (same community but about 30 houses down) a few months ago. Thought it was cool people were adopting them. Past few weeks no car. You can see it because the charger is outside. Then the charger went away. Now there is a new Mazda there instead.

My coworker is buying a Prius V though. :)

3. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Overall, there's been a huge amount of new cars moving off the lots in the US this Spring and Summer... I'm seeing brand new cars everywhere... Seems many people who were going to buy Japanese cars last year held off on account of the Tsunami. Also the bottom falling out of everyone's economic certainty in 2007 has started to stabilize. Financing is finally available to people with good credit again too!