1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What package do I have?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Kinare, May 8, 2008.

1. Kinare

Kinare New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have a 2004 Prius with the premium sound. Other than that, I have no idea how to find out what package I have, as I bought the car used. Anywhere I can go to figure out what package? Thanks!

:p

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi Kinare,

Here's the listing for 2004 Prius from Tideland Prius' Knowledge Base thread Prius II Standard and Optional Equipment (Most Countries):

Some Standard Features:
    - Automatic Climate Control
    - Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors
    - Heated mirrors
    - Remote Keyless Entry
    - Cruise Control
    - 7" LCD touchscreen
    - 6-speaker AM/FM/CD audio system
    - ABS w/EBD
    - TRAC
    - Brake Assist
    - 15" alloys on P185/65R15 tires

Package 0:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper
    $180

GY Package:
    Driver & Passenger & Side Airbags with Curtains
    $650

AF Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, Driver & Passenger & Side Airbags with Curtains
    $830

AG Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, Anti-Theft system, Homelink, Electrochromic (auto-dimming) Rearview Mirror, Smart-Entry, Smart-Start
    $1,100

AI Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, Anti-Theft system, Homelink, Electrochromic (auto-dimming) Rearview Mirror, Driver & Passenger & Side Airbags with Curtains, JBL AM/FM/Cassette/CD changer with 9-speakers
    $1,920

BI Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, Driver & Passenger & Side Airbags with Curtains, SE/SS (Smart-Entry, Smart-Start)
    $1,280

AM Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, Driver & Passenger & Side Airbags with Curtains, SE/SS (Smart-Entry, Smart-Start), VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), HID headlamps, Secondary lamps
    $2,255

BG Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, SE/SS (Smart-Entry, Smart-Start), DVD-based GPS Navigation System, Bluetooth capability, JBL AM/FM/Cassette/CD changer with 9-speakers
    $3,150

BC Package:
    Intermittent Rear Wiper, Anti-Theft system, Homelink, Driver & Passenger & Side Airbags with Curtains, JBL AM/FM/Cassette/CD changer with 9-speakers, SE/SS (Smart-Entry, Smart-Start), DVD-based GPS Navigation System, Bluetooth capability, VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), HID Headlamps, Secondary lamps
    $5,245

Later, when I find it, I'll post either a link to the 2004 Prius Online Brochure or to a site where you can download the Brochure.

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You can download a 2004 Prius Online Brochure if you follow joe1347's instructions:

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  5. Kinare

Kinare New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hum according to this it looks like I might have a package #5. But I'm pretty damn sure the rear view mirror is not whatever this is:

I was wondering why the mirror looked like a normal mirror, but there's what appears to be a wire that comes from the roof (embedded into the windshield).

Come to think of it, maybe I need to check to see if I can put more than 1 cd in the thing =p

6. MichaelSF

MichaelSF New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Re: Link to 2004 Prius Online Brochure

Cool link.

I am still looking at different years for purchase. All I did was manually enter the year in the URL and it gave me each year's brochure for download. For example, where it says "04_prius.pf" I simply changed the "4" to a "5" and I got 2005's manual.

Oh, I put in "9" to see if maybe there was a 2009 brochure, but as suspected, no such thing. Would have been cool to find that.

Very helpful. Thanks.