1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What packages offered where?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by nmgreen, Jan 7, 2006.

1. nmgreen

nmgreen New Member

Where can I find out what packages are offered where? The dealer I talked to said "Toyota wasn't building #1, 2, and 5," so I could order them but they would take lots longer to have Toyota in Japan build us one of those. Obviously, some people here at Priuschat are ordering and getting those. How do I find out what regions or dealers are getting what # packages? I'm in New Mexico; that dealer was in Albuquerque. Thanks

2. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If you go to Toyota.com and to the Prius, with the Albuquerque zip code, it shows that all eight packages are available in that region. I don't belive that, however.

So much for my idea of how to find out.

Toyota is building package 5 for sure, but may not be availabe to that dealer within that region.

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Again ALL packages ARE "available" to ALL dealers---if they're willing to swap car-for-car. Few will.

The answer to your question is in more than one thread here. Start with the long one that's pinned above the Main Forum. Then try one of the ones in Dealers & Pricing.

If your dealer actually said Toyota "isn't building" certain packages, that's the purest form of b******t.

The packages carried in the FEWEST regions are #s 2, 4 and 5.