1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What part of the Prius do YOU want to see???

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by bgdrewsif, Apr 2, 2006.

1. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, so I am going to be getting my Barcelona Baby in a week or so (it is now making the journey from port to Ohio..) So while I have been trying to keep myself occupied since February 27th when I ordered my Prius by looking online for Prius pictures, I have come to realize that beyond the generic photos released by toyota, there really is not a lot of good Prius Pictures out there...

The best I have found is this: http://gallery.joesdiner.com/gallery/slide...=prius_interior

So beyond this, what would YOU like me to take pictures of when the car arrives?

Are you just dying to see pictures of the overhead sunglasses holder? The rear cupholders? The spare tire? I know I have been.. so as a service to all of you who are curious and have yet to order or still waiting for your prius to arrive, I want to get the pictures you want to see...

So let me know and as soon as my car arrives I will be photographing it and posting the photos for everyone to help with the post-ordering/pre-delivery Prius anxiety... so let me know what YOU want to see... I will be taking tons of pictures but dont want to overlook anything... so no reasonable request will be refused! (bear in mind i cant crawl under the car or do anything illegal, but If I can photograph it within reason, I will!!!) Request away.... :D

2. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    that's a good idea bgdrewsif. I know i wanted to see good pictures while i was waiting for my car to arrive.

3. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V8Cobrakid @ Apr 2 2006, 01:48 AM) [snapback]233712[/snapback]</div>
    Thank You! I hope [you] will think so too and give me a lot of suggestions! :p

4. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You have interesting timing. I haven't been able to publish new Prius photos since before the holidays. Last night, I finally started up again. There's a huge backlog to work on still, but the 1,362 photos already in my album will have to hold you over for now. (There's a bunch of Fall-Color shots, a really funky night setting by a corn field ready to be harvested, a few sunset captures, and a small collection of timed exposures in front of Christmas lights shortly after a heavy snow-storm.)

Providing photos to keep those waiting for delivery occupied in the meantime was what started it all for me 5.5 years ago.

As for what I'd like to see, it would be Multi-Display photos from the 2006... since that version is a higher resolution than mine and there are subtle cosmetic improvements that take advantage of that which I haven't been able to see a good photo of yet.

5. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :::::::BUMP:::::::

6. Linny

Linny New Member

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bgdrewsif @ Apr 2 2006, 03:02 AM) [snapback]233714[/snapback]</div>

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on me! <_<