1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What rumors are you hearing?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Middle_Age_Moment, Jan 12, 2004.

1. I'm one of the many still "patiently" waiting on my Prius to come in.
    Meanwhile, I continue to wait, and wonder, and surf the web, and read all kinds of info. Some info true and some (I hope) not so true. So, I ask you this: What are you hearing about availability? One site states that NO additional Prius on the way to the U.S. this year! They say it's a battery availability issue. I hope that one is NOT true! I'm hoping that (what I'll call) the status quo is still true. That being that Toyota did not anticipate this demand in the U.S. and that production has been increased and that most of us will likely get a Prius without having to wait for the 2005s and without a price increase. Having put my name on the waiting list in mid November and now being 9th on the list at this particular dealer, of course I'm hopeful that I'll be getting a nice new ride by, let's say, March. What rumors...or better yet, FACTS are you hearing? Thanks to all!