1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Should I Be Aware Of?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mbaker, Aug 18, 2009.

1. mbaker

mbaker New Member

Model:
    IV
    Greetings:
    I am picking up our new '10 IV next week. We are getting the "stripped down" IV, but feel this meets our needs. What other "options" should I consider when I get the car? And, what should I expect from our dealer as far as trying to get me to "buy more"? Really looking forward to getting this car.

2. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man_also

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If it doesn't include mats you'll have to decide what you want to do about that. Mine included the carpeted mats, but I bought the Toyota all weather mats and put them in.

The Finance person will likely try to hit you up for the Extended Warranty and things like that. You need to be prepared for that.

Other than that, I'd say enjoy the new car.

3. mbaker

mbaker New Member

Model:
    IV
    Thanks! I was thinking about the floor mats and saw the price was half on this forum. Also, saw the thread on the extended warranty. Don't plan to do that. We are looking forward to getting the IV.

4. pfreeus

pfreeus New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If you get the forum mats, they may not come with the mat for the cargo area unless you pay extra. Just something to think about. When we got our factory mats, I thought they were on the cheaply made side but was glad we got them when I stepped in gum then stepped in the car.:eek: