1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

what the #$% is with toyota?!?!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by wleopold, Sep 20, 2010.

1. wleopold

wleopold William

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ok this is just me venting....

I have been to a toyota dealer for warrantee work over the past several months and they constantly fail in the work that they do. really how many g..d... times must you do the work over and over and over and over and over and over ..... ya no joke really my total number of times i have been to toyota for a single f...... job to be done well over 7-9 times. really how come they do not care... is it because i am soooooo not a talented trained ase certified individual ?? pfft....if i pay for something i just dont have the time to do it myself. an example is like when i have to do an epic journey to the state of washington for my new duty station. do they just love seening me come in every weekend?!? wasting my valuable liberty and money as for anyone that has been in the armed services or is in the armed services knows that is one of the most cherished things. really toyota thankyou for wasting my time and money on sloppy work that i believe you wouldnt even do to your own personal vehicles...

2. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    What kind of work did they failed to do?

3. wleopold

wleopold William

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    a cv boot i needed the inner one replaced so they charged me for both, then they both were leaking instead of just the inner then they replaced the inner one only.... Wth man really.... when i noticed the outer one was still leaking took it back so i told them just replace the outer i dont need the inner one redone its holding they redid both and so they are still leaking.... so they fail on listening and following what they are told

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sounds more like a dealership failure than a Toyota failure.
    Unfortunately, though the Toyota name is on the front, dealerships are all independently owned.

2 people like this.
  5. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Haha...welcome to Toyota ownership. My experiences at dealerships have been similar - at least they were willing to cover something under warranty for you.

6. Unlimited_MPG

Unlimited_MPG Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    You might want to try the Auburn Toyota (Washington). I've been going there for nearly 10 years for any service needs I have and they do a good job. I wouldn't buy a car from them, but their service department is good.