1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

what to do?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Brianb913, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Brianb913

Brianb913 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    well hopefully we only have around 3 days left till we find out the prices for our beloved prius. The news has seemingly slowed down to a crawl, and outside of pricing there are very few things left to learn about the new prius. i'm hoping to get my blue ribbon metallic 2010 somewhere between launch and july depending on my down payment savings and availability. This site and the community contained within it amazed me quite honestly. I have visited this site almost daily for quite a while now and the friendly nature of the people here is great. But i'm babbling here, what can we do to while away the few days left until the prices come out? I've taken to scouring the internet for science articles and news stories i missed and reading about what other organisations have to say about the prius, success and about the automotive market in general. I'm also scouting out some possible aftermarket sites for accessories and such. What are you guys doing to pass the time untill the prius launch?

P.S. This post is a product of my boredom and should it slip off the front page into the bowels of forum oblivion then i won't be suprised. Or just maybe it will become a fun thread to pass the time, and share some prius stories.

2. catsbox

catsbox Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I could spend the time cleaning out my 2005, getting it polished for the maximum trade-in value. Or, I could think up new vanity plates or license frame covers. Now that Hummer is probably going out of business, my vanity plates no longer have the meaning they originally had. Or, more than likely, I'll just continue working 2.5 jobs to come up with the money to afford the 2010.