1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What We Can't Wait To Drive In 2006...

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by tag, Jan 6, 2006.

1. tag

tag Senior Member

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Maybe they should have retitled the article to:

What We Can't Wait To Tell Everyone In 2006:

Our Penis Is Tiny!! (And we don't know what to do with our money!)

:lol:

3. QED

QED New Member

Yikes, 1.2 million for a Bugatti Veyron! :blink: Gee, for that you could buy a dozen BMW M6s :p Or 40 fully loaded Prius. :D

HP and appearances, no doubt.

So, I guess, yea, what bookrats said... :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    wow they're slow. Top Gear has already tested the Maybach, Veyron, V8 Vantage, and 911 (yeah, not the Turbo though).

I never liked Forbes. They have a bias for European cars (duh, cause they're more expensive). If I were wealthy, I'd find a better magazine to subscribe too. Forbes is pathetic

5. tag

tag Senior Member

Yep. Other than an interesting article on finance, it really is pathetic. I'd never subscribe to it.

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Oh c'mon....

If I had the cash, would I get one of those machines just for kicks? Sure. I'll bet most people on here would too whether they like to admit it or not. It's vehicular "guilty pleasure", sort of like going to McDonald's... High performance driving is seriously fun, if that's your thing....

The penis thing is for those that don't really have $, but need to be perceived as having $. I suspect if you're wealthy enough to own most of those cars, you don't really give a damn too much what anyone thinks of your penis size. Unless, of course, you're trying to "lie-low", as those vehicles do attract attention.

Or, you can do what I do: get a 10,000 rice burner that'll smoke ANY of those cars. :lol: