1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What website do you recommend I look for used parts for a 2009 Toyota Prius rear full bumper?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Joe Wall, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Joe Wall

Joe Wall Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I need to buy a used bumper. Any advice where to look? Thanks!

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Look on LKQ.com or the junkyard giant in your area on their website this should be plentiful when you say bumper you mean the piece of foam and the bumper cover You don't need the metal aluminum piece or maybe you do yeah you want to try and pick that up on a local shipping that is going to be costly hell just a bumper cover from carparts.com is like a $90 shipping so if you have a local business call something like the bumper guy he's the guy that goes around the body shops and sells bumpers and bumper covers and toe step plates for work van bumpers and all that stuff He usually sells the body shops if you can find one of them guys in your area give them a ring the often give you the same body shop rates and you won't pay shipping they'll just bring it in you pick it up probably have to give them a deposit because he doesn't know you but a bumper cover ed ready to go for this model should be about $99 usually The front fenders are about $65 a piece so on and so forth body shop price on the fenders is probably $53

3. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Used bumper covers are hard to find... Usually the first thing that's not on a Prius once its at the wrecker. However, Ebay has people selling new ones that are $300ish unpainted and $400ish with matching paint. And believe it or not they ship it folded up and it doesn't damage the paint. I was amazed when I installed one for a friend.

Data Daedalus and Tombukt2 like this.
  4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I wish I had $5 every time you said "so on and so forth." I'd be able to buy a gen5 Prius by now.

Data Daedalus and ColoradoCrow like this.
  5. Aegean

Aegean Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
  6. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I'm worried about that 2 l engine I'm going to wait a while and see what happens with that and I haven't even looked to see if there's a robust interior on any one of the those cars they need to make a outdoor model LL Bean or something with the heavier duty door panels that you can actually put your arms on the armrest without them caving in just little things like that would go a long way. But they don't want you to go a long way that's the thing they need you to buy another one of these in three to five whether you need it or not and that's the plan now.

Data Daedalus likes this.
  7. qmanqman

qmanqman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Upullandpay.com

Data Daedalus likes this.