1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's going on?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by seasidetraveler, Sep 28, 2006.

1. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, I have not been able to get onto pc in a few days, and I am going through withdrawls! Then I get an e-mail notification today to a post- and it works, but then I try to go to priuschat.com and it doesn't work!

Anyone else having issues?

ALSO- I am very very frustrated with the priuschat shop- I haven't heard a word since I placed my order on 9-18-06, and I am moving tomorrow! HELP!!! If they have not been shipped I need to give them my new address, but they do not reply to any messages! When I placed my order, I sent a message with the order asking them if they would be here by the 29th, and no word back!

Anyone know how to contact them??

EDIT: OK, so I just read Danny's note to everyone, I feel a little better- Thanks Danny. I didn't know you ran the shop- have you received my order? But seriously, I didn't know how to live without this site, all my friends kept asking "is priuschat back up yet?" hahahaha LUV ALL YOU ALL

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Try going to http://Priuschat.com (no "www") next time. :D I"ve missed PC immensely these last few days. B)