1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's in YOUR Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by plusaf, May 25, 2004.

1. plusaf

plusaf plusaf

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i was wrong. my prius doesn't hold two Mill's Pride C1 cabinets.

it holds three. along with two shelf packs (A50, i think they were..) and there's lots of room for more stuff.

drop the back seats, remove the passenger seat's headrest (for visibility) and move the passenger seat all the way forward and set the seatback to a fairly vertical position.

three 125-pound cabinet boxes and the hatch closed with several inches to spare! can't do THAT in the Civic Hybrid... NYAAAA, NYAAAA........

and when i almost got caught by a changing traffic light near the Home Depot, i nailed the gas and the car scooted through the intersection surprisingly quickly!

lovin' this car more and more each day...

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    My old Honda Civic station wagon had more room, but they don't make it any more. I'd have replaced it (to get air bags) a couple of years ago but didn't want a regular sedan. I probably would have bought a HCH, because the Civic gave me so many trouble-free years, but I didn't want to give up the station wagon.

The fact that the '04 Prius is a liftback was an important factor in my decision to buy it and let the Civic go. The conventional sedan body style just does not make any sense at all, unless you're a hired killer and you need a place to put bodies.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    And even then, you have the tonneau cover in the Prius to cover any unsightly decaying bodies!

4. jchu

jchu New Member

Wouldn't help with the smell though. :pukeright:

5. bookrats

bookrats New Member

That reminds me... "buy rubberized coating material for back of Prius. Also, several cans of Lysol."

Do those little scented trees you hang from the rear view mirrors take car of, ummm, "extreme body odor"?