1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's my color?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by chuckh, May 29, 2008.

1. chuckh

chuckh New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm an estatic new owner of a used 2004 Prius, purchased 3 weks ago. Thought I got a great deal - only had 23k miles, paid $17,800.

As a newbie I want to say thanks to everyone. I stumbled upon this forum and love it. In a weeks time I have cancelled an added on extended care warranty from the selling dealer, installed pipe insulation on upper upper grill, read and learned techniques to perfect pulse and glide -already have seen mileage increase to 53-54mpg deactivated the annoying reverse beep, that I passed along to two other Prius owners who were so greatful. I've read about hopeful solar and plug-in technology. My wife and I were so frustrated after seeing "Who Killed the Electric Car" that we went and bought a scooter - gets 120 mpg.

Anyway, what a great forum!!

I want to purchase and self install side moldings, but have a sort of silly question. How do I know hich silver my car is? It's "silver", but which silver? Classic, Millenium, Pine Mica?

2. hwalker911

hwalker911 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Why don't you check the trim code, and ask a local dealer or body shop for the correct color that wil match you vehicle. Good luck.

Happy Motoring!