1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What's performed @ a 10,000 mile service?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by col127, Dec 14, 2012.

1. col127

col127 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Got my 10,000 mile service - wanted to know what to expect from the dealership. :) Also, how long does this take?

I've installed an auto dim mirror & xenon headlights into my car. THis shouldn't affect my warranty or anything, right?

Thanks all!

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The service includes oil and filter change with 0W20 synthetic oil (be sure to double-check your service report to verify they used the 0W20 as there have been reports of some dealers using other oils), tire rotation, fluid level checks, and other inspections. The service can take as little as an hour or as much as 2 to 3 hours depending on the dealer's schedule. Most dealers can do this in 1 to 1 1/2 hours if they know that you are waiting on the car.

Your mods should not affect your warranty as long as they do not cause any problems with the car that can be the result of the mods.

3. Mr Incredible

Mr Incredible Chance favors the prepared mind.

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I changed my oil last week and will rotate my tires this weekend. 10,500-ish miles.

Quality work all the way. Time? Of no consequence.

RocMills likes this.