1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

whats the deal with "PriusChat Shop"

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by justintiime, May 16, 2011.

1. justintiime

justintiime Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    10 days ago I ordered a front window heat shield, and a full set of all weather mats for my prius. My card was charged immediately!!! 2 days later I received an email with an update saying my order was processed. 2 days after that I got a tracking number for my heat shield which SHOULD be here tomorrow as per ups.com

I've yet to hear ANYTHING about my floor mats. I've sent 2 emails to priuschat shop, and one PM on this board to Danny and have absolutely zero info. Its like my $280 is floating in cyberspace and I cant find out anything.

Is this typical? I highly doubt I'll support this forum again if this is considered normal. Too many other sites out there that can get me the same stuff much faster, and hell they may even respond to a concerned customer when they have a question!

2. LulzChicken

LulzChicken Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm not too sure about your floor mats. However, I did order a front window heat shield and my process was smooth. Don't worry. Danny, and the staff will take care of it. All in all, I had a pleasant experience. Sorry it's not so much the same for you.

3. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I know this doesn't help you, but that's not normal.

I've ordered form the 3 or 4 times and had very good service every time including an exchange I needed to make because I ordered the wrong thing.

4. justintiime

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    well, then I guess I'll take some comfort in knowing this isn't "normal" but I'd still like to know whats going on, ya know? sheesh!

5. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Maybe you'll get both your packages JUSTINTIME. LOL. Sorry I couldn't help myself. I don't know man I'm sorry. I've never bought anything from here because there isn't anything, like you said, that I can't get somewhere else for cheaper or faster.

But if I ever do I'll be sure to mention the PriusChat Show to get my free gift! :thumb: /end cheesy product placement

2 people like this.
  6. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I ordered two items from the shop. I had the same experience. One item came with great communication and speed The other item was mysterious. Couldn't track it and never received notification of any kind. One day it appeared in the mail but it was a full three and a half weeks later.

Priuschat's store appears to use drop shipping as both items came from different sources. This should be made clear when one places an order.

7. justintiime

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    my email did state that the items may ship seperate so I figured they were just drop shipping stuff but it sounds like its time for NEW SUPPLIERS!

8. MSK

MSK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I just ordered the weathertech mats as well. I got an email stating that my information was sent to the supplier for production, etc. Should be delevered in 5-10 business days. I wouldn't worry about it. It seems to be a reputable site and like any business, sometimes things can get messed up. Keep trying to contact them and I am sure your issue will be resolved.

MK

9. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I recently ordered a Shark Fin Antenna from PC for my car. I emailed Danny a few times through the shop contact me link and he responded both times within two hours. I was sent an E-mail with tracking information from PC as well.

10. justintiime

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    interesting. I just received an email that my stuff should be here tomorrow.

11. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Nice. It's gun be like Christmas mo'ning!

12. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    First off, thanks to everyone who responded in this thread to justintiime's concerns. I appreciate the backup from our great customers.

justintime, I apologize for not getting back to you over the weekend about your order but I'm glad that you are going to be receiving your mats within our quoted 5-10 business day timeframe. Thank you for shopping at the PriusChat Shop and please let me know if you have any further questions!

13. justintiime

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    got my front and rear mats yesterday. I have to say that the weathertech mats look awesome! The fit is perfect and they completely cover/protect the floor. My cargo mat should be here today, I hope.

14. MSK

MSK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    see.....all that worrying for nothing! Glad it worked out for you!

15. Ryanpl

Ryanpl Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Justintime Merry Christmas

16. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I ordered my Weathertech mats from Amazon. Arrived in four days.

17. PortlandPearl

PortlandPearl New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three

Good luck with that. I ordered the heat shield (arrived last week) and mentioned the PriusChat Show, but there was no secret surprise inside. I even emailed the store to inquire—nothing. Not that I care, but if you're going to advertise that, the store should follow through.

18. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Danny, what about returns? I ordered a sunshield for my Nav/Backup camera that does not work. It's a serious joke.

19. MSK

MSK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I think it was a coupon code for online ordering. And the promo code was whatdrives.us I beleive. Too bad I didnt hear that podcast before I placed my order! It was for a free window sticker so all and all not a huge issue.

@Dubs - what did you really think the glare shield was going to do?

20. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Stay on for starters.