1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wheel question ?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Chris Wolfgram, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Chris Wolfgram

Chris Wolfgram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    I don't think I have ever went back and forth so many times, in such a short period of time.... Wheels, or not now... Urggg...
    As of yesterday, I figured Id at least use the stock ones until next Spring when my $$$ picks back up, and get maybe 20 or 30K out of the factory ones in the mean time.

But anyway, I just saw these and the blue looks like it might be a super close match to the Electric Storm blue on my 2019 Prius LE. Besides all that, I just like the look of these wheels.

Konig Illusion Black Ball Cut Blue (17x7"/5x114.3mm) offset 40mm

But here's the dumb thing.... Kong makes these exact wheels in red, and Amazon says they will fit my 2019 Prius LE. Then, you simply switch colors, and it says the blue ones will not fit ? Okay, so that's pretty dumb. I'm quite sure they will either both fit, or neither will ? Does anybody know if these 17x7"s with a 40mm offset will work ???

And even if so, I'm going to see them first in real life, as I know how different colors display on a monitor, vs real life....

2. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Your Prius has 5x100mm bolt pattern. 5x114.3mm wheel will not work. Amazon is wrong on RED wheel. Neither will fit on your Prius if they only come in 5x114.3mm.

#2 Salamander_King, Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    krmcg likes this.
  3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  4. Chris Wolfgram

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE

5. Chris Wolfgram

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Right on ! You might have just saved me a lot of heart ache ! Also great to know that the correct one for my car is available... In Blue too

Really liking these !

Thank you so much Sal :)

krmcg and Salamander_King like this.