1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wheel well fasteners

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by HDB-Baton Rouge, Mar 22, 2015.

1. HDB-Baton Rouge

HDB-Baton Rouge New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have to replace the driver side wheel well liner as the original liner became dislodged and fell out. I am having a hard time understanding what type/size fasteners are needed to secure the liner back to the vehicle. Any suggestions as to size and type that I need to use when I reinstall the wheel well liner?

2. Munpot42

Munpot42 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    You can get the plastic clips at the dealer, but in a couple of places I would substitute an old fashioned nut, bolt and washer. I did when I lost mine and it seemed to work well.

3. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Check with dealership, there's myriad types.

Hang on: other side is intact? Pull a few out and search for similar size aftermarket at an automotive retailer will likely be cheaper.

4. Mike500

Mike500 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  5. citroenjohn

citroenjohn Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I'm not sure if all of the Lowe's stores stock automotive fasteners, but, the one near me has a very good selection in its hardware section at reasonable prices.