1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

When in Route to a particular POI, How do you Call that POI?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by macreative, Jun 24, 2005.

1. macreative

macreative New Member

Say for instance I route to Spago restaurant in Beverly Hills, How do I call them wihtout having to pull over and stop and look up the #?

Isn't there a button on the nav screen that you can use to call your destination? I can't find it anywhere...

Also, if I put in someones address and Phone # under memory points, how Do I call them outside of using the Quick Dials?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yup, touch the POI, then an "info" soft button will appear along with the name of the POI. Touch the 'info' button and the address and name and phone number will be there. There will also be a green 'off hook' phone soft button. Touch that button and it will dial.

3. macreative

macreative New Member

Evan, I know you can do that, my question was, I thought that you could call a destination when you are in route to it without having to Pan around the screen to locate the POI, I mean, say you are 50 miles away, and on the freeway, is there a quick way to call the destination? or do you have to locate the POI on the map itself and press the poi icon for that particular destination?

Thanks a million,
    -Rob

4. KMO

KMO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    It's not straightforward using the screens (actually I can't recall how to do it). But you can use the voice recognition and say "Show First Destination", "Show Second Destination" etc.