1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

whenever i have a question?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by pete bogumill, Jul 9, 2006.

1. pete bogumill

pete bogumill New Member

:D to all prius chat friends. i just want to say/ whenever i ask a question on my prius or any thing else the prius people always come through with a good answer. everyone tries soo hard to help with a question etc . so i want to say to everyone you are all so helpful. :rolleyes: so just thank you for making this a good car club. and may this continue for everybody. people helping people! thats cool. thank you to all! happy driving the prius! good bye to the s.u.v.'s that people don't need! B) later pete

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pete bogumill @ Jul 9 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]283352[/snapback]</div>
    I don't participate as much as others, but for the wee bit I answer / participate, you are welcome.

And like Pete, I thank all of the PCers out there. My prius turns 1 year old today. 21250 miles. Without priuschat, would not have been near as interesting a year.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    And without BigDaddy it wouldn't be as interesting a calendar on which to mark that year.