1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I find pics of people placing their HOV stickers?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by arek, Mar 30, 2013.

1. arek

arek Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hi! Just got my stickers and wondering where the best place is. Obviously everyone puts them in the same general location but how high, low, left, right are they putting them? For example below the line on the rear quarter panels is MUCH better than in the middle of the quarter panel. I'm wondering about the front drivers side bumper. Are you putting them dead center (in height) between the signal lamp and the Daytime running lights or lower or higher ? Anyone have pics? Thanks!

2. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :eek:No HOV lanes where I live. Sad to place ugly stickers on a perfectly good car. But, I understand the benefit. Virginia uses Clean Special Fuel license plates (front and back) for low occupant HOV use.

3. rogerv

rogerv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I only use the two small ones, placed as shown. Lots of discussion in other threads about this subject. I carry the other two in the glove compartment, one on a magnetic backing I used on two prior cars. If a CHP officer tells me I need to put them on, I will. This has worked for a year now with no problems.

Attached Files:

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A