1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WHERE CAN I FIND

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by KENSTOLLER, Oct 23, 2005.

1. KENSTOLLER

KENSTOLLER New Member

I AM NEW TO THE SITE AND AM NOT SURE WHERE TO POST ALL?...I JUST RECIEVED SOME GOODIES FROM COASTAL ELECTRONICS IN FLORIDA...VERY PLEASED...THEY ONLY OFFER THE XM SATELITE RADIO AT THE MOMENT FOR $299...THANX...KEN...

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

This section is fine for such a post, since it is discussing electronics.
    Please note, using all caps in an electronic media, such as chats and emails is considered shouting.

If you have received the "I Agree" killer or the video adapter, we would very much be interested in hearing about it. For over a year these have been promised, and nearly a year ordered by many, but not delivered, though nobody has been charged. Coastal has been very quiet lately about ETA of these items, not even responding to queries, which has upset quite a few people. Simple suggestions on how to recitify this lack of communications has been returned with neutral to negative response from Dave. Dave has even deleted a topic under a forum he moderates that was, what I would have considered, fairly critical of his business communications skills.

3. photon

photon New Member

Try www.siriusprius.com Jon has a nice integrated sirius receiver kit.

Photon

4. datavortex

datavortex New Member

Now all we need is functionality similar to the upcoming s50, so we can DV(sic)R satellite radio inside the Prius.

Adam Curry should pause when I get a phone call, even from Sirius #5. :)