1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where can I rent a Prius in Detroit?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by planetgeorge, Apr 29, 2008.

1. planetgeorge

planetgeorge New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Has anyone rented a Prius at the Detroit airport? I'm looking to rent a Prius from Aug. 8-16 and haven't had much luck with any of the sites (Expedia, Hotwire, Hertz, Avis, etc.). I'm driving about 350 miles north of Detroit into Canada and with gas prices expected to be well over $4 a gallon (and possibly about $6 a gallon in Canada) I want something economical but not one of those teeny, tiny economy cars. Not to mention although I don't own a Prius now, I am seriously considering one for my next vehicle.

2. Austin50mpg

Austin50mpg Prius Driving Right Winger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Is it Enterprise that advertises the deer driving the Prius?

3. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    we rented one in december at the toyota dealership......with a car so radically different than anything we had driven before, we wanted to really test it out. it worked well for us because we bought one!

4. Rotorhead

Rotorhead New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Give Enterprise a try. A friend rented one from them at the Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) a couple years ago. If gas prices do what we all think they will do, there may be a long line to rent economical cars by August. Good luck.

Rotorhead