1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where is My Ninja Turtles Lunchbox?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by datavortex, Oct 11, 2005.

1. datavortex

datavortex New Member

Back in elementary school, we learned that one way to show off how sauve and cool we were was to buy something the other children would appreciate. Some did it with clothes and a Trapper Keeper. Some of us far nerdier and much more hopeless bought the red Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lunchbox, with the matching thermos inside.

I'm no more cool today than I was back then, but I did once again buy something geeky to show to the other kids in class. Namely, a gold-level membership in PriusChat.

I seem to recall that the subscriber-level tags were lost in the Great Invision Upgrade of 08 (August), and I still don't see those tags associated with any of the usernames I'd grown used to. And now I include myself among those who seem to have lost their lunchbox.

[​IMG]

I am missing out on the shameless vanity and implied superior dedication that I understood to be my undelayed gratification resulting from my donation.

I have an intense, immediate need to glorify myself before those whose opinions of me I pretend to ignore. I need a baseless boost of my sense of self-worth and belonging right away!

So can I get my little gold tag, so people know I'm, you know, cool?

Thanks.

2. datavortex

datavortex New Member

Sadness.

No reply from the admins, no gold star sticker. Disappointing.

Kicking back up to the top.

3. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    The Prius has a thermos in it. :)

4. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Took me a bit to understand this, but when I did:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I see your complaint, and I understand it. I'm working on setting up all of the groups again and am trying to automate things as much as possible before i go in and add in everyone's donation level.

Also, for most people those donation levels were for 2004-2005 and that "subscription" period has passed. I haven't actively been searching for donations lately because I've been wanting to get this subscription system setup first.

6. DonDNH

DonDNH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring

Put the sponsorship icon in your signature till it's fixed.

7. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Even if you subscribed in March?