1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where is the Best Service Department in OC?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by kazots, Jul 22, 2008.

1. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm looking for a place to service my Prius in OC. Where do you go and who is your service person?

2. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    First off- what town do you live/work in? As the OC runs quite a few miles...

3. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I live in Huntington Beach, but do travel to get good service.

4. PRIUS MAN

PRIUS MAN New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    if you would like to come to garden grove I would recomend Jeremy Safa. He does my cars Toyota and Non toyota as well as my familys cars. Ive worked for honda and toyota dealers.. hes definetly the most friendly

5. ashe

ashe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :thumb: for power toyota irvine: 9101 reserach dr, irvine 92618
    (877) 650-2584. professional & knowledgeable service dept. always provides fast & efficient service. they have never tried to upsell parts & services which we hate about most dealerships.

they get the job done & are very accommodating. power toyota also provides shuttle service which makes its very convenient for us.

6. biphnest

biphnest Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, here's one of the worst... Avoid the service department at Elmore Toyota on Beach Blvd in Westminster.

I've taken my car there for three services under warranty (A leaking transaxle seal, noisy coolant transfer pump and failed HID headlights). They messed up each time. They misdiagnosed the leaking seal. The replaced the wrong coolant pump. When I opened the hood after they replaced the HID bulbs I found several radiator top shield fasteners missing. The back of the passenger side headlamp assembly was left open. An air vent tube was was not reinstalled. I found the vent tube laying on top of the engine. They also misinformed me about some of the work that they performed.