1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

where oh where to go??

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by earthman, Aug 3, 2008.

1. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I was all ready to pull the trigger on Nokia Hakkepeliitta tires mounted on rims for the Prius. Went to tirerack.com as many have spoken highly of them. Alas, no Nokia tires listed. So as the title says, where oh where to order from?

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  3. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    That was fast, thanks Patrick.
    Actually I was wondering about places to order from off the internet. Best price, reliable service kind of place. I hoped to get responses from actual customers of these places with 1st hand accounts.
    Need the Hak's to battle the upcoming Vermont winter.........you know its gonna happen.

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm going to order my Nokian i3s from BadBoyTires.com on Monday. One of our members here odered his tires from them and didn't seem to have any issues. They have the cheapest prices I've seen thus far. The Nokian i3 185/65/15 was $55 or $59/ea. Pretty reasonable it seems. :)

5. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    F8l
    I did go to BadBoyTires.com, they didn't list the Hak's. Roaming around their site some I did find some Hak's but in a different size, not 185x65x15. I've e-mailed them asking for assistance, no reply yet.
    Thanks for your reply