1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where to buy door panel fasteners?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by KCobby, Feb 20, 2010.

1. KCobby

KCobby Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Anyone know where I can buy the plastic door panel fasteners online? Actually, I need the ones that fasten the hybrid battery cover to the battery but I think they are the same.

I went here but wasn't sure exactly what size to get.

Any thoughts??

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Here's the diagram of the interior door panel from parts.com. 2005 Toyota Prius Clip - Parts.com

If the battery clip is the same as one of the door panel clips, then it would be either part #2, 7 or 11 in the diagram.

Note that I went to the hybrid battery section of the parts catalogue also but didn't find a clip when I searched quickly. But maybe if you spend some more time, you'll find it. Alternatively, ask your dealer.

Please select a corresponding number from the illustration below to view the details of that part. 1) Black Cloth Right 2) Clip Clip Back 3) Belt w strip Right 4) Gray Gray Back 5) Bracket Bracket Back 6) Switch bezel Right 7) Clip Clip Back 8) Frame trim Right 9) W/o tweeter W/o tweeter Right 10) Retainer Retainer Back 11) Clip Clip Back 12) Window switch Right 13) Mirror switch 14) Lamp switch Back

[IMGLINK]http://www.parts.com/schematics/8/8545355.gif[/IMGLINK]

3. KCobby

KCobby Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Thanks Boo - man, so, what's it like to have all the answers!? :D :thumb: