1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where to download cracked copy of Techstream?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by GreenTea&SaltWater, Mar 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. GreenTea&SaltWater

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Don't know if this is allowed to ask on here. Need a newer version because my old one is possibly having outdated firmware issues.

2. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Shouldn’t be illegal to post. We have a Prius parts seller here that runs an ecommerce site, stuff never ships or physically in stock but customers are charged every day and the seller posts on here on a regular basis . And we do oil catch can add on in CA which Is not legal.

bisco and GreenTea&SaltWater like this.
  3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I don't know but every version of downloaded has some kind of problem with dotnet software it'll load up but won't start or if it does start it once dealer information to be inserted so it can work etc etc nothing but a bunch of problems I have two windows machines Windows 7 machines that work flawlessly I've tried numerous downloads of the software not happening I also own a dealer version with 4 million more logins that works fine I was just trying to put it on something smaller apparently not going to happen.

tankyuong likes this.