1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Where's the FAQ?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Plain_jim, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Plain_jim

Plain_jim New Member

Before I logged in, I was sure there was a FAQ section, but I sure can't find it now, even with the search. Can somebody tell an arrant newbie how to find it?

As for the Prius, I got my 2006 after my wife had had her 2005 for fourteen months. That's right; we have two of 'em in the driveway - both black. I'm gettign no end of mileage out of the, "Which car shall we take?" "How 'bout the black Prius?" exchange.

2. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

Just a suggestion...I usually go to each sub-forum and read the sticky threads...they are there as a source of "permanent" information.

terri

3. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    A mini-FAQ I created with much help from the friendlier, sharing people here. Always open to new additions for anybody to contribute.

Much like the moon landing tapes, information horded only in one place can easily go poof.

4. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  5. Plain_jim

Plain_jim New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(john1701a @ Aug 29 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]311302[/snapback]</div>
    HAH! John, I've already downloaded and printed the user guide, as well as the oil change, windshield wiper, and air-conditioner filter tips, and I've been highlighting sections to show to my wife (who ALSO drives a black Prius; we are just sickeningly cute, with our matching cars). I've also been through the most recent 20 pages of your personal log. Your site is hugely useful; and many thanks. I am, however, a pig for information when I get an enthusiasm for something, and I'd hate to think that there was some minuscule factino out there that might help me get another thousandth-of-a-mile-per-gallon out of my machine, or reduce my annual emissions by a couple of milligrams.

6. RoysPrius

RoysPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(john1701a @ Aug 29 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]311302[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks, John for this VERY helpful user's guide.