1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Which Dealer accessories, if any, did you buy?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Lilycar, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Lilycar

Lilycar New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    And were you happy with the purchase? If it was something you got for free, please mention whether you think it would be worth paying for or not. Thanks!

2. longislandprius

longislandprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    the rubber floor and cargo mats, lowering springs, rear sway bar, ground effects, those stainless door thresholds with the blue prius lights.... love all of those things. brand new car, haven't challenged it yet to see if the rear sway bar contributes to the ride. the door threshold lights are super cool :)
    the rubber floor mats are soft and good quality. got almost the entire performance package (except I bought aftermarket wheels). makes the car look cool :cool:

one thing I bought with my 2007 prius that I think is useless: the cargo tote. didn't use it even once!

Lilycar likes this.
  3. Tekjunke

Tekjunke Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    We need pics ^^^

I got zero from the dealer. I ordered weathertech mats, priuschat door molding, juiced hybrid fog light kit, piaa bulbs all around... wheels and suspension will happen soon

Galaxy Note 8.0

4. Lilycar

Lilycar New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It came with the carpet mats for the seats and the cargo area. Our dealer suggested that instead of buying the rubber cargo tray, we could flip the cargo carpet mat over to the rubber side if hauling something wet and/or likely to stain. We bought the all weather mats for the seats, though.

I was looking at the cargo tote, but I figured I can buy one of those anywhere.

5. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Free Cargo Net

6. Lindsi

Lindsi Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    We got our salesman to "buy it for us"... the storage organizer that goes under the trunk area... I had one in my Suzuki Aerio that made sense in that car... without it there was just a open area where the spare tire was. I had originally planned to buy it but then saw it wasn't necessary as the Prius already has a full tray that would hold things so I lost interest. I had already talked it up a bit to my boyfriend who then used it as a bargaining chip after our salesperson made me angry enough to want to cancel the whole deal while we were waiting on delivery of the vehicle. Having the cargo net would be a lot more useful... I've definitely had groceries shift then fall out when I opened the hatch. (my aerio has a slight lip that things at least wouldn't fall out)

7. Mike Rosenzweig

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I bought the cargo and floor carpets and the door gaurds, since our townhouse garage is fairly narrow and the doors sometimes hit the garage walls, so this helps protect the edge of the car doors. I also got the bumper applique as well. I'm thinking of getting the silver lower door mouldings soon as well, perhaps in a few months or so.

SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 ? 2

8. eliotb

eliotb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    my '13 p-5 came with the cloth/rubber floor mats (which seem to be pretty standard in my area), and it came with the silver stuff at the bottom of the door that says hybrid and the applique. I ordered and paid for separately (discounted) the cargo tray and first aid kit. I thought it would be nice to have the little odds and ends that end up in your trunk tucked way out of sight and not rolling around in the tray provided.

9. Roland1555

Roland1555 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    There were no discounts to easily be had on price when I got my 2010 in July of 2009.

When I did take delivery though, they included the summer and winter floor mats, and the cargo net.

I haggled for their dealer specific oil for life program and that has to be the wisest add on. Oil filter and a car wash are free whenever needed each 6 months or 8000kms here in Canada.

JMD likes this.
  10. Whirldy

Whirldy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    *Free* [no extra charge] rubber mats.