1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Which "Prius Hoods" items are a must have?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by skcskcskc, Dec 30, 2005.

1. skcskcskc

skcskcskc New Member

I am waiting on a Silver (Package 4) Prius, and it should be at the dealer in a few months. I was planning for items to purchase for the new "baby." Which of the Prius Hoods items do you use and highly recommend for the 06 models? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The hood for the MFD is pretty good. Doesn't block all light but a good portion of the direct overhead glare is blocked.

I also have the black leather center arm rest/storage area cover. I tend to rest my arm on that a lot and after a year and a half some wear and discoloration were just starting to show. The leather cover offers a nice added degree of protection and I think it coordinates well with the black leather hood, and the black leather on my Wheelskins steering wheel cover too.

I saw she has a trash/storage pocket now that I have a little interest in.

The various dash pieces and door arm rest pieces are interesting but I feel like the edge seems being raised rather than fitting around the edges of those pieces give a 'slapped on' appearance so I've shunned those.

3. notsure

notsure New Member

One of my employees got the arm rests and they look great on her prius
    They fit very well.