1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White 04 Prius package 9 for Sale ($23,000)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Rick Reece, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Rick Reece

Rick Reece New Member

Post subject: White 04 Prius package 9 for Sale ($23,000)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Located in Greenville, SC.

This is a White 2004 Prius with 23500 miles and package #9 plus
    Sirius Satellite Radio (integrated with touchscreen MFD)
    Mud flaps
    Rear Bumper protector.
    Factory Floor Mats

Package 9 includes: includes driver and front passenger seat-mounted side and front and rear side curtain airbags; anti-theft system and auto-dimming electrochromic rearview mirror with HomeLink® universal transceiver; Smart Key System; High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps, integrated fog lamps and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC); JBL 3-in-1 AM/FM Cassette/6-disc in-dash CD changer, nine speakers in seven locations and FM diversity reception; and voice-activated DVD navigation system with hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® technology.

Car is in great shape. It does have a few small rock chips but no scraps or dents. Interior is in great shape as well. Kelly Blue book private party value is listed as 22,300 (Good) and 23,700 (Excellent) but this doesn't include the Satellite Radio. I priced the car between the two although I would say it is far closer to Excellect condition than Good.

Why am I Selling: Well we have 3 Prius and this is the one I mainly drive. I will be deploying to Afghanistan for 9 months and decided to sell this one before departing. I have the title for transfer and this is not a salvage, flood, etc car. If you need any further information drop me a private e-mail.

2. yarzy

yarzy New Member

Is this still available?

Do you have any pictures of it?