1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White #7, 10/25/03, Page Toyota, Southfield, MI--IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by S5280ft, Apr 4, 2004.

1. S5280ft

S5280ft New Member

:D Ordered #7 in Black, White or Silver, anything with Gray/Burgundy interior, back in October (one week after official availability). Got a call from dealer Monday that the car was on the ground in Portland and that I should bring my Buick Regal trade-in to the dealer for an appraisal. I brought my car in for the appraisal on Thursday and a car carrier drove in behind me. Would you believe that as I was waiting for my appraisal, I saw my Prius driven off the car carrier?

How bizarre is that? The first time I have been to the dealier in 5 1/2 months and my car comes in while I am there.

I had a chance at a Black #7 in December, and a Silver show vehicle from the Detroit Auto Show, which were my preferred exterior color, but both had the Ivory/Brown interior that I cannot accept. My company makes interior trim parts for Toyota North America and I know how hard it is to keep the Ivory clean.

Excellent experience with the dealership. They were very apologetic about the lack of information from Toyota. Paid full sticker but no additional dealer charges. My only complaint to them was the amount of advertising by Toyota for the Prius when they cannot even deliver the car. However, I know that I am Prius sensitized because 2 people at my insurance company asked me "Who makes that?". Maybe there isn't as much advertising as I think.

S5280ft