1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White #7 available in Moses Lake

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bob Allen, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hello: Just got wind that James Toyota in Moses Lake will be getting a white number 7 in this week. This could be your Prius.
    Call: Dave Sawyer at James Toyota in Moses Lake WA. 509-765-4517 and tell them Bob Allen sent you. They are great guys as several others on this chatline can attest, and they'll sell you a Prius at MSRP. I have a number 7 option and it's great. I don't miss the moving map/cell phone option 9 and felt that the number 7 was the best compromise of safety and price.
    Bob
    p.s. Moses Lake is about 180 miles east of Seattle; nice drive even if a bit out of your way. Dealer is worth the trip for the no-hassle fun approach they have.

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Thank you for posting this, Bob! Unfortunately, I just can't get my head around a white car -- but otherwise, I would have been over there in a second.

3. JJay

JJay New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I passed up a white #5 at James Toyota too, but they called me the next day with a Driftwood! Great car! Great dealer.