1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White #9 available +$5,000

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Johno, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Johno

Johno Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I called this salesman and he told me that they were going to put it on E-bay if they could not find a local sale. They are looking for $5,000 over sticker. They were allocated this Prius today because their overall sales for March and April were good. They have only received 3 Prius's this year!
    They are located in Western Kentucky.

John,

Thank you for your interest in the Toyota Prius. As you know these have been a difficult car to keep in stock. We have had one allocated to us yesterday with package #9 white. Please call me at 800.444.8609 for more information.

Keith Eaton
    Mike Smith Toyota

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

rotsa ruck. i guess some folks are still paying those kinds of markups.

3. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

That's it! His toenails are coming off too. :flame:

4. newts

newts New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I got a call for a White #9 for $5k over list. I told them thanks but no thanks. Over the next 2 weeks they called back a couple times offering to deal, each time a little better. Thanks but no thanks. Well, 2 weeks ago it arrived in their lot we reached an agreement and it now sits in my lot.

I guess the moral of the story is it isn't over until they sell it. Sitting on the boat on the way is one thing but once it is on the dealer's lot they might be more willing to deal.

jv

5. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

Congrats and way to go for not giving in!

6. newts

newts New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Well, I did give in a little. I paid $1000 over but got about $300-$400 of extras I wouldn't have gotten like the first aid kits and wheel locks and stuff.

And bumper sticker. And I got my car now instead of 2-3 months from now given my place on the list.

jv